This course is suitable for frontline advisers and new money advice workers wanting to increase their knowledge and confidence in supporting clients presenting with debt emergencies.
By the end of the training, attendees will understand:
- Replying to claim forms
- Forms for defending possession proceedings
- Forms to set aside or vary a CCJ
- Forms to suspend action in the county or high court from enforcement agents
- Rules on applying to the courts for either third party goods or exempt goods that have been removed by bailiffs
- Forms that can be used to appeal a Penalty Charge Notice